Re Search FCPS
Explore our catalog and subscribe to one of our courses or programs of research!
Questions Regarding Registration: 703-658-1201
ESOL Closings: 703-658-1274
Thank you for visiting Fairfax County Public Schools Adult and Community Education (FCPS ACE). Our emphasis is on job and work readiness along side our premier adult ESOL programs. You’ll find a range that is wide of possibilities in apprenticeship, company, I. T, health insurance and medical, and trade and commercial programs. We additionally provide enrichment programs for K-adult including cooking arts, motorist training, and globe languages. We attempt to offer our pupils with enriching programs which can be top quality, affordable, and fulfill their academic objectives. ACE supports the FCPS Portrait of the Graduate while the Strategic Plan—Ignite—incorporating recommendations in learning and teaching.
Sign up for a course
On The Web:
- Enroll on line anytime
- On the web enrollment is verified instantly
- Note: Not all classes are around for on the web registration
- Finish the enrollment type
- Make check payable to FCPS ACE
- Mail the payment and form to:
FCPS-ACE Registration 6815 Edsall Path Springfield, VA 22151
Plum Center for Lifelong Learning 6815 Edsall path Springfield, VA 22151 firstname.lastname@example.org Monday — Friday: 9 a.m. To 5 p.m.
Note: the working office is closed from noon to at least one p.m.
Company or Organization
Businesses or companies have actually 3 choices about how to send their individuals to an FCPS ACE course.
- Purchase Instructions (PO)
- Letters of Authorization (LOA)
Finish a registration type for every single individual and deliver them, along side a copy of one’s PO or LOA:
Adult and Community Education, Department A 6815 Edsall Road Springfield, VA 22151
Please enable fourteen days for processing.
- On Line Account.
Installing an account is straightforward to accomplish, saving effort and time to make certain you want that you get your people directly into the classes. As soon as you put up the account, choose “Add Student”, complete the form that is online and after that you’ll register your individuals for the class(es) of one’s selecting, pay by business bank card, and acquire immediate evidence of enrollment.
Companies/organizations enrolling pupils utilizing either a PO or LOA are obligated to cover textbook, product, lab, and tuition charges connected with these enrollments within 1 month of registration. There are not any discounts for classes missed. Re re Payment should reference course number and pupil names and get provided for:
Adult and Community Education, Department F Fairfax County Public Schools Pimmit Hills Center 7510 Lisle Avenue Falls Church, VA 22043
- Adult training classes are for pupils 18 years and older unless otherwise specified.
- In certain circumstances, exceptions could be authorized for a pupil that is not as much as 18 years old to wait a grownup training course.
- Contact Student Services 703-658-2709 for information regarding an underage waiver.
- Demands need a couple of weeks advance notice.
K-12 classes have grade age or level demands. Moms and dads or guardians have to finish and submit an emergency care kind for every pupil as well as registering their pupil. Email completed crisis care forms to ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Pupils that are at the very least 12 yrs. Old
Pupils who will be at the very least 12 yrs. Old, can be allowed to signal on their own inside and out of an FCPS ACE K-12 class. For this, the registering adult must alert FCPS ACE written down that they desire their pupil to own this cap cap ability. Without this written paperwork, pupils won’t be permitted to signal by themselves into and away from course without a grownup present. Notification may be emailed to ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Later Arrival and Early Pick-up
Moms and dads or guardians whom understand that the youngster will be belated for or miss a class have to alert FCPS ACE ahead of time by emailing ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Moms and dads or guardians who require to select their child up prior to the end associated with the planned class need certainly to e-mail ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Non-Fairfax County Public Class Pupils (K-12)
Non-FCPS pupils registering for K-12 enrichment courses must submit additional paperwork along using their finished registration type and re re re payment. Please see FCPS scholar Registration for needed paperwork and more information on this requirement.
- Fairfax County residents 62 years old or older may go for a 25 % tuition discount.
- The delivery date/year needs to be supplied on the enrollment kind to meet the requirements.
- Discount should be advertised at period of registration.
- Fairfax County residents 62 years old or older whom suffer a pecuniary hardship may make an application for a tuition waiver that is full.
- The waiver can be utilized for example course per term; all textbook and individual costs should be compensated.
- An application to obtain an application for a waiver, call 703-658-1201 at least two weeks prior to the class start date or download.
- Submit your registration with the waiver application and appropriate repayment.
- No senior adult waivers are permitted for ESOL, classes online, or even for other classes as noted.
Consumer charges donate to costs unique to program/course that will consist of some of the after: trainer and pupil materials, gear upkeep and replacement, computer or specialized lab fees, trainer help and development, transcripts and certificates, and center charges.